martes, 25 de agosto de 2015

AUTOBIOGRAPHY

My name is Fernanda Garcés, Im 22 years old. I was born in Santiago on June 8th 1993, i am gemini. Im a student of Information management, libraries and archives In Universidad Alberto Hurtado. I live with my mother and my sister. I have a boyfriend, called Franco, we are together since April 25th 2013, and I loved him. I have two pets, a dog called Hannah Banana and cat called Panda, both are female. I study information science because i like the books, reading,the information and learning, also I think that books and information are a tools for transform to society. I like animals. My hobbies are, read, write, dance, watch cartoons. I like listen different music styles, like pop, k-pop,j-pop, electro pop, rock, indie, electro and fusion music. Also I collect Monster High dolls, actually I have 10, but I hope have more in the future.

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi Fernanda, How interesting. I had no idea you were a pop music and Monster High doll collector!

    I also love dogs... cats are not my favorite, though.

    Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Feña, I am glad to meet you.<3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Fernanda, you made an interesting blog post, thanks for posting it!

    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Your blog is very tender, i liked the dancing bear. Keep the good job and your love for animals c:

    ResponderEliminar

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik